COVID-19 UPDATES & ANSWERS TO PATIENT QUESTIONS
CLINICS RE-OPENING MONDAY, MAY 11
We are excited to announce that four of our clinics will be fully operational Monday, May 11: Asheville, Hickory, Mooresville, and Nebo. Complete Laser Clinic & Cosmetic Surgery Center is taking every precaution to ensure we can provide the services and products you love, in a sterile and safe environment. So starting this Monday, we will have some new policies in place which you can see below.
OFFICE SAFETY POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The health and safety of our patients and our team members is our primary concern. For those reasons, we will have increased sanitation, screening, and safety protocols in place and ask that you comply with the policies outlined below. Please also review CDC guidelines on how to protect yourself.
- Patients will need to complete a COVID-19 survey 24 hours before your appointment.
- Patients will remain in their vehicles, outside the clinic, rather than our waiting room. A text will be sent to notify you when it”s time to enter for your treatment.
- Employees and patients are all asked to wear masks. This is to protect others as much as it is for self-protection.
- Each room will be sanitized between patients and UV lamps will be used in all rooms for further sanitation.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken before entering the office.
- Staff will be screened and temperatures monitored every day before starting work
If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, please schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 test at the health department or your family doctor. Please wait for test results before scheduling. If the test is positive, follow health department guidelines for quarantining before scheduling any appointments. Please review CDC guidelines on what to do if you are sick.
- Have you been sick with flu-like symptoms in the last 2 weeks? i.e. fever, body aches, fatigue
- Have you been around anyone sick with flu-like symptoms in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you had a sudden loss of smell and taste?
TELEMEDICINE & QUICK CARE AVAILABLE
Complete Laser Clinic has always offered virtual consultations and Quick Care in addition to our aesthetic services, but we are increasing their capacity and making sure people are more aware of them now. Patients can avoid crowded waiting rooms and visit one of our small, sterile clinics to treat common illnesses and minor injuries. Patients also have the option of using telemedicine for urgent care visits, weight loss appointments, and consults and evaluation.
- Weight Loss follow-ups are available if your labs are less than one year old and your EKG is less than five years old. Please have your weight, blood pressure, and heart rate written down and ready to report to us before your virtual/telephone appointment. If you aren’t sure about your current blood pressure and heart rate, please let us know what it was last time it was checked.
- Aesthetic consults and surgical consults are available at no cost. Procedures and surgeries will be scheduled once COVID-19 has been resolved and social distancing is no longer in effect.
- ZO Skin Care can be sold and prescriptions provided for those products needing one with a telemed visit. Products will be mailed to you.
- Quick Care visits can be provided via telemed on a case-by-case basis, please call 828-652-0047 to determine. We are able to evaluate skin lesions via telemedicine and can make recommendations.
Weight loss restarts are available via telemedicine. Unfortunately, we cannot provide new weight loss appointments via telemedicine. An in-office visit is required for new weight loss clients, because you will need a physical assessment, vital signs, and lab work.
Your medications can be paid for via debit or credit card and then mailed via express mail or called into a local pharmacy.
A telemedicine appointment is $45 for a weight loss visit or quick care. For an aesthetic surgery consult there is no charge.
We offer appointments from 9am-7pm.
- Call (828) 652-0047 or visit www.completelaserclinic.com/virtual-consults-telemedicine-request/ to schedule your appointment.
- A provider will call you and email our doxy.me website along with the login information you will need.
- You will then follow the login directions and wait in a virtual waiting room for your face to face virtual visit with your provider.
Are clinics operating as usual?
Our Nebo clinic will remain open and offering Urgent Care and all existing services to the public. In addition to these services, telemedicine is available for weight loss, quick care/urgent care, and virtual consults.
WHAT IF I AM NOT FEELING WELL?
If you are feeling unwell and have a fever, please contact the health department and follow the guidelines provided by NCDHHS. Please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after all symptoms have ceased. If your condition is not limiting, please feel free to reschedule for a virtual consult instead of an in-person consult at any time (828-652-0047). If you are feeling unwell and it is unrelated to symptoms of COVID-19, have a minor injury, or need non-life threatening medical services, Complete Laser Clinic is happy to offer Quick Care. Quick Care visits are a great way to get treatment while avoiding the crowds and chaos of an ER or urgent care. We provide testing for flu, strep and mononucleosis. We are also offering telemedicine for existing patients.
CAN YOU HELP BOOST MY IMMUNITY?
Absolutely! Complete Laser Clinic offers Vitamin Injections to help your body combat infections and optimize your immune system (more so than what would be impossible with a multivitamin pill/capsule alone).
- Vitamin C (500 mcg) – Disease can be a result of a vitamin C deficiency, which can be addressed with vitamin C injections. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals and boosts your immune system. Vitamin C is a critical supplement to improve cardiac health and avoid degenerative diseases.
- Vitamin B12 (1000 mcg) – Vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms include depression and mood disorders, fatigue, memory failure, anemia, low blood pressure, and high homocysteine levels. While the injection addresses B12 deficiency, it may also be prescribed to boost energy, as a therapy for depression, or to drive cognitive function.
- Vitamin D (25,000 iu) – Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body. It assists in: promoting healthy bones and teeth; supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health; regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management; supporting lung function and cardiovascular health; and influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
WHAT MEASURES ARE YOU TAKING IN YOUR OFFICE?
We want to assure you that Complete Laser Clinic is focused on the health and safety of our patients, staff, and communities we serve. We will continue to follow our everyday health and safety regulations in our office. Our patients can trust our facility regardless of season or sickness. Here are a few of our sanitation measures:
- Washing hands before/after each patient
- Changing gloves after each patient
- Disinfecting rooms and surfaces between patients
- Sanitizing lobby, door handles regularly throughout the day
- Removing magazines and skincare samples from lobby areas
- Requesting sick patients to reschedule and unwell employees to remain home.