COVID-19 UPDATES & ANSWERS TO PATIENT QUESTIONS
TELEMEDICINE & QUICK CARE AVAILABLE
Complete Laser Clinic has always offered virtual consultations and Quick Care in addition to our aesthetic services, but we are increasing their capacity and making sure people are more aware of them now. Patients can avoid crowded waiting rooms and visit one of our small, sterile clinics to treat common illnesses and minor injuries. Patients also have the option of using telemedicine for urgent care visits, weight loss appointments, and consults and evaluation.
Are clinics operating as usual?
Our Nebo clinic will remain open and offering Urgent Care and all existing services to the public. In addition to these services, telemedicine is available for weight loss, quick care/urgent care, and virtual consults.
WHAT IF I AM NOT FEELING WELL?
If you are feeling unwell and have a fever, please contact the health department and follow the guidelines provided by NCDHHS. Please reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks after all symptoms have ceased. If your condition is not limiting, please feel free to reschedule for a virtual consult instead of an in-person consult at any time (828-652-0047). If you are feeling unwell and it is unrelated to symptoms of COVID-19, have a minor injury, or need non-life threatening medical services, Complete Laser Clinic is happy to offer Quick Care. Quick Care visits are a great way to get treatment while avoiding the crowds and chaos of an ER or urgent care. We provide testing for flu, strep and mononucleosis. We are also offering telemedicine for existing patients.
CAN YOU HELP BOOST MY IMMUNITY?
Absolutely! Complete Laser Clinic offers Vitamin Injections to help your body combat infections and optimize your immune system (more so than what would be impossible with a multivitamin pill/capsule alone).
- Vitamin C (500 mcg) – Disease can be a result of a vitamin C deficiency, which can be addressed with vitamin C injections. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, which helps neutralize cell-damaging free radicals and boosts your immune system. Vitamin C is a critical supplement to improve cardiac health and avoid degenerative diseases.
- Vitamin B12 (1000 mcg) – Vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms include depression and mood disorders, fatigue, memory failure, anemia, low blood pressure, and high homocysteine levels. While the injection addresses B12 deficiency, it may also be prescribed to boost energy, as a therapy for depression, or to drive cognitive function.
- Vitamin D (25,000 iu) – Vitamin D has multiple roles in the body. It assists in: promoting healthy bones and teeth; supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health; regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management; supporting lung function and cardiovascular health; and influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer development.
WHAT MEASURES ARE YOU TAKING IN YOUR OFFICE?
We want to assure you that Complete Laser Clinic is focused on the health and safety of our patients, staff, and communities we serve. We will continue to follow our everyday health and safety regulations in our office. Our patients can trust our facility regardless of season or sickness. Here are a few of our sanitation measures:
- Washing hands before/after each patient
- Changing gloves after each patient
- Disinfecting rooms and surfaces between patients
- Sanitizing lobby, door handles regularly throughout the day
- Removing magazines and skincare samples from lobby areas
- Requesting sick patients to reschedule and unwell employees to remain home.