- Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men $970/year
Visit required every 4 - 6 months. Prescription hormone creams/injections will cost an additional $45-50/month
- Testosterone Pellet Therapy For Women $1,350 -$1,800
Every four months a visit and a new pellet is required. It is $450 for your physical examination, blood work, and pellet insertions.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Men and women in their early 30s begin to suffer from hormonal imbalances. The older you get, the more your estrogen and testosterone levels will decrease, causing weight gain, mood swings, body aches and pains, and absent-mindedness. Bio-identical hormones restore your natural balance and optimize your quality of life.
CLC Hormone Replacement Therapy can help treat many symptoms, including:
- Decreased libido
- Decreased energy
- Reduced muscle mass and stamina
- Dry hair and skin, thin hair
- Weight gain
- Emotional imbalance
- Migraines and headaches
- Urinary frequency and urgency
- Memory loss and concentration problems
- Excessive fat mass
- Requirements to participate may include the following annual lab work (varies based on gender and treatment) CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, T3, PSA, Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, and EKG.
Testosterone Pellet Therapy for Women
Testosterone Pellets might just be the miracle drug every woman (and her husband) have been looking for.
The benefits include:
Treatment of migraines and menstrual headaches
Treatment of vaginal dryness
Treatment of urinary urgency and frequency
Increase energy and stamina
Lift mood and manage emotions
Improve memory and concentration
Increase lean body mass (muscle strength, bone density)
Decrease fat mass
Increase sex drive and arousal
Possibly prevent chronic illnesses like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease which have been associated with low testosterone levels
The procedure is a simple, in-office procedure consisting of an incision in the upper hip where a small pellet (similar to a grain of rice) is inserted. The incision is so small that no stitches are necessary, and it closes with a simple piece of medical tape.