- Penis Enhancement Procedure $1,500 per treatment
Most people will need 2-3 treatments 1 month apart.
- Platelet Rich Plasma for Sexual Dysfunction $450 per treatment
For best results we recommend 3-4 treatments per year.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy $970/year
Visit required every 4 - 6 months. Prescription hormone creams/injections will cost an additional $45-50/month.
The CLC Penis Enhancement Procedure will stimulate a collagen matrix and recruitment of stem cells and vascular proliferation. This procedure works by injecting two syringes of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) into the corpus spongiosum, then filling the subcutaneous skin with fat.
The benefits of this procedure include:
- Increasing length
- Increasing girth
Platelet Rich Plasma Shot to Treat Sexual Dysfunction in Women
Inject your G spot with a shot to improve your orgasm. This quick, 15-minute procedure uses Platelet Rich Plasma, an all-natural treatment, to help women suffering from sexual dysfunction.
Some of the concerns this treatment can address include:
Difficulty in reaching orgasm
This procedure works by injecting PRP into key areas of the vagina, clitoris and G spot to regenerate cells to grow healthier vaginal tissue, increasing your orgasm.
The entire procedure usually takes less than 15 minutes and can result in:
Tighter vaginal tissue
Better, healthier sex
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Men and women in their early 30s begin to suffer from hormonal imbalances. The older you get, the more your estrogen and testosterone levels will decrease, causing weight gain, mood swings, body aches and pains, and absent-mindedness. Bio-identical hormones restore your natural balance and optimize your quality of life.
CLC Hormone Replacement Therapy can help treat many symptoms, including:
- Decreased libido
- Decreased energy
- Reduced muscle mass and stamina
- Dry hair and skin, thin hair
- Weight gain
- Emotional imbalance
- Migraines and headaches
- Urinary frequency and urgency
- Memory loss and concentration problems
- Excessive fat mass
- Requirements to participate may include the following annual lab work (varies based on gender and treatment) CBC, CMP, Lipid Panel, T3, PSA, Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, and EKG.